- Teacher Profile
A highly skilled professional with a strong desire to contribute to the productivity & proficiency of a progressive organization. A conscientious individual with a strong work ethic and the ability to interface with others at all levels.
- • M. Shafiq, A. Ahmad, et al. (2006). "Extent and validation of needs theories in Pakistan and role in motivation process Journal of Quality & Technology Management 2: 13-25
- • A. Ahmad, M. Ilyas Mazhar., Ian Howard. A framework for the adoption of Rapid Prototyping for SME’s: From Strategic to Operational International Journal of Industrial Engineering: Theory Applications and Practice 19(3), 161-170, 2012.
- • A.Mahmood, A.Khaliq, A.Ahmad. Organizational Orientations, Green Supply Chain Practices and Organizational Performance. Journal of Quality & Technology Management XIII(1) 117-138, 2017.
- • W.Rehman, A.Ahmad, F.Bashir, S.Azeem. Intellectual Capital Driven Performance: Role of Innovation Performance and Business Process Capabilities. Pakistan Economic and Social Review 55(1), 223-246, 2017.
- • I.Badawi, M.A.Ashmawy, W.A.Yusmawiza, I.Chaudhry, N.Ali, A.Ahmad. Application of Failure Mode Effect Criticality Analysis(FMECA) To A Computer Integrated Manufcturing (CIM) Conveyor Belt. Engineering Technology & Applied Research 8(3), 3023-3027, 2018
- • A.A.Ali, A, Mahmood, A.Ahmad, A, Ikram. Boosting Up Operational Performance of Manufacturing Organization Through Interpretive Structural Modelling of Enabling Practices. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2020
- • M.M.Rashid, A.H. Qureshi. M.U.Awan, A.Mahmood, A.Ahmad. Identifying and Ranking Critical Success Factors of Lean Manufacturing Implementation in Automotive Sector using (AHP) Approach. Journal of Research Society of Pakistan, 57(10), 2020
- • N. A. Akhtar, A. Ahmad, et al. (2006). Integrated Quality Management System for universities. A case of IQTM University of the Punjab. 1st International Conference on Assessing Quality in Higher Education, Lahore, Pakistan
- • A. Ahmad, M. Hasan, Erik, Jan. Time Compression Technology: Why limited uptake in SME’s. 2nd International Conference on Additive Technologies 2008. Ptuj Slovenia.
- • A. Ahmad, M. Hasan, Erik, Jan. A Strategic Framework & Key Drivers for RP Adoption. The 33rd Rapid Prototyping Symposium 22-23 June 2009. Tokyo. Japan
- • A. Ahmad, M. Ilyas Mazhar., Von Voorthuysen Erik Jan. Strengthening SMEs through Rapid Prototyping to meet future challenges Why & How? 14th Cambridge International Manufacturing Symposium 24-25 Sep 2009 Cambridge UK.
- . Ahmad, M. Ilyas Mazhar, Ian Howard. A systems approach for the effective adoption of rapid prototyping for SME’s 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering & Operations Management 22-24 Jan 2011 Kualalumpur, Malaysia
- • A. Ahmad, Mariam, A. Tarar. 3D Printing, Capabilities, Challenges & Future. First International Young Engineer Convention (FIYEC-2014) 18-20 April Lahore Pakistan.
- • A. Hajira, Saleem, A, Tabasum, A. Ahmad. An Audible Electronic Navigation Aid for Blinds Using Ultrasonic Sensors. First International Young Engineer Convention (FIYEC-2014) 18-20 April Lahore Pakistan
- • Technical Decision Making for Governments in Developing Countries: The need for an Industrial Engineering Approach, A. Ahmad. World Conference on Technology, Innovation and Enterpenuership.28-30 May 2015, Istanbul, Turkey
- Centralized procurement and fabrication systems among similar fabrication projects
- Measuring emotional intelligence and effective leadership and assessing their relationship among managers in engineering organizations of Pakistan
- Impact of gender and age on productivity of assembly line workers: a case study on promotional industry.
- Impact of quality assurance team for the development of software product
- Effect of human resources outcomes on total quality management
- Mitigation technology selection challenges in healthcare: an expert system based approach.
- Development of perceived service quality scale (HSSQ) for health sector in Pakistan: a quantitative approach.
- Implementation of lean process improvement in wheat procurement process of passco.
- Motivation and its impacts on performance in organization.
- Realization of Total Quality Management in Pakistani Universities through Human Resource Information System: Benefits, Barriers, Reason for Failure
- Hierarchical framework development for maintenance performance measurement (MPM) for rental power service industry
- To evaluate barriers in adopting sustainable procurement and production (SPP) initiatives in a supply chain by using analytical hierarchy process (AHP
- Software risk assessment in Pakistani software industry. An expert systems based approach.
- Development of Euro-II feul tank and study of its problems and countermeasures.
- Risk management in enterprise resource planning projects
- Influence of managerial control on the performance of public sector infrastructure development projects: the moderating role of organizational environment risk.
- The effect of customer satisfaction with quality on customer relations: mediation of customer loyalty
- Technology assessment and selection using expert choise software based on AHP(analytical heirachy process) approach.
- Member Board of Studies
- Member Board of Faculty
- Member Departmental Doctoral Program Coordination Committe
- Editor Journal of Quality & Technology Management