- Teacher Profile
Dr. Saima Saleem is a dedicated, resilient and student centred teacher who believes to work in a collaborative style. She holds a PhD from University of Leicester, UK. MSc Quality Management (Gold Medalist) from University of the Punjab, Lahore, and MSc Applied Chemistry from University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore. She has worked as a Scientific Officer cum Management Representative at Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, and then joined University of the Punjab, Lahore, in 2004. She has sixteen years of teaching and research experience. Her main research interests are Human Resource Management, Quality Management, Supply Chain Management, Organizational Behavior, and Ionic Liquids. She has also served as a Director, Quality Enhancement Cell, University of the Punjab, Lahore, and has strived to improve the Quality of Education of the Programs of University of the Punjab, Lahore.
- M. Azam, Andrew P. Abbott, Karl S. Ryder, Saima Saleem ‘In Situ Electrochemical Digital Holographic Microscopy; a Study of Metal Electrodeposition in Deep Eutectic Solvents’, Anal.Chem., 85(14), 2013, 6653- 6660 (Impact factor 5.695)
- M. Azam, Adrew P. Abbott, Gero Frisch, Karl S. Ryder, Saima Saleem ‘Ligand exchange in ionic systems and its effect on silver nucleation and growth’, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics (Impact factor 3.829)
- E. L. Smith, C. Fullarton, R. C. Harris, S. Saleem, A. P. Abbott and K. S. Ryder ‘Metal fi nishing with ionic liquids: scale-up and pilot plants from IONMET consortium’ T I MET FINISH (Impact factor 0.688)
- Alex J. Goddard, Robert C. Harris, Saima Saleem, Muhammad Azam, Christopher Hood, Daniel Clark , Jerry Satchwell and Karl S. Ryder ‘Electropolishing and Electrolytic Etching of Ni-Based HIP Consolidated Aerospace Forms Using Deep Eutectic Solvents’ T I MET FINISH (Impact factor 0.688)
- Awan, M. U., Asif, M. and Azam, S. ‘Library Service Quality Assessment’, Journal of Quality & Technology Management. Vol. 4 No. 1, pp. 51-64.
- Midland Electrochemistry Group conference, 27th June 2012, University of Birmingham UK.
- Electrochem 2011, 5 – 6 th September 2011, University of Bath, UK.
- Midland Electrochemistry Group conference, 5th May 2011, University of Warwick UK.
- Electrochem 2010, 6 – 7 th September 2010, University of Wolverhampton, UK.
- Midland Electrochemistry Group conference, 19th April 2010, University of Leicester, UK.
- Midland Electrochemistry Group conference, 30th March 2009, University of Nottingham, UK.
- Organized an International conference on Assessing Quality in Higher Education.11- 13 December 2006.
- Departmental scholarship In charge
- PhD coordinator
- Member DDPC
- Member Purchase Committee